Qualification awarded: PhD
Duration of studies: 3 years (180 ECTS).
The main educational and professional goal is to educate the best professionals in field of pedagogy through the provision of a wide range of understandings, knowledge and skills in the areas of different social and humanistic sciencies, offering a foundation for understanding and managing the most difficult theoretical questions, problems and issues and to prepare candidates for a full and independent professional work in the field of pedagogycal science.
The study programme has been accredited by the Slovene National Agency of Quality Assurance.
You can apply until:
Always verify the dates on the programme website.
List of courses within semester:
1. Educational policies and the influence of globalization on education
2. Psychosocial problems in adolescence
3. Research in curriculum theory
4. Didactic in higer education and professional development in education
5. Leadreship for learning
6. Law in educaation
7. Didactical theory and development of education
8. Distance education
9. Developmental of psychopatology
10. Group dynamics in education
11. The history of pedagogy ideas and school systems
12. Alternative education measures
13. Classroom management and discipline
14. School management
15. Contemporary approaches on the field of inclusion
16. Modern concepts of aduld education
17. Ethics and contemporary world
18. Advanced statistical methods
19. Modern concepts in the preschool education
20. Cognitive development and learning
This programme requires students to demonstrate proficiency in English.Take IELTS test
Candidates may replace 50% of the study obligations for the elective course with scientific research and professional work.
The Academic Affairs Committee of the Senate of the Faculty of Arts assesses the candidate’s scientific research and professional work. The Committee may also require the passing of an elective exam in order to make an assessment.
The amount of the tuition fee is set by the relevant educational institution and is the same as the tuition fee for part-time programmes for Slovene citizens. The tuition for the current academic year must be paid upon enrolment.
The list of tuition fees is available at: www.um.si/studij/financiranje/Strani/default.aspx
Foreign citizens residing in the Republic of Slovenia who are taxable persons in the RS (or their parents/guardians), EU citizens and citizens of countries with which the RS has concluded bilateral agreements are exempted from paying the tuition fee for full-time postgraduate programmes.
StudyPortals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Testimonial Registration Module
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, StudyPortals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.