Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Fulbright Commission - University of Copenhagen is offered to all graduate degree levels and in all fields of study.
The scholarship offers a DKK 125,000 amount, to help you with your studies
- You can apply for a Fulbright grant to Denmark before you have been accepted to a Danish university
- Studies/research in Denmark needs to be on graduate level
- You need a strong letter of affiliation from the Danish host institution (Master’s and PhD sample letter)
- As a Fulbright student you do not pay tuition during your Fulbright year
- Recent graduates and graduating seniors must attend Master’s-level classes at the Danish institution
Study experience required
Apply online or through your U.S. college/university.
The online application opens in early spring.
The online application deadline is in mid-October. If you are applying through a U.S. college/university, the deadline is earlier. Make sure to check with your university.