Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The CSU Foundation Refugee Scholarship is provided by the friends of Charles Sturt University, the many service organisations, individuals and corporations throughout their region who give generously via the Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust in support of the University and its students.
Their gifts allow Charles Sturt University to offer more than 200 Foundation scholarships each year to students across the campuses of CSU.
The scholarship offers a $20,000 amount, to help you with your studies.
- Available to any international student, enrolled in any undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate course.
- Applicants must supply a copy of one of the following visas with their application.
- Refugee subclass (200)
- Humanitarian Visa subclasses (201, 203, 204, 866 and other future refugee visa subclasses as determined by the Australian Government)
- As a recipient of this scholarship, you may be required to partake in some CSU media activities throughout the year of the award.
- Students studying part-time load must maintain half an annual load (4x subjects per year) to be eligible for next year's installment payment. Applicants who fail to meet the study load requirement or take extended leave of absence may have their scholarship terminated
- Installments dependent on ongoing enrolment and a GPA of 4.0 or above