The Students with Disabilities Scholarship is open to all students attending school in the United States
The scholarship is worth $5,000.
- The Students with Disabilities Scholarship is open to all students attending school in the United States.
- Applicant must be an enrolled student at an accredited college, university, or vocational school, or be accepted to begin school at an accredited college, university, or vocational school in the semester for which the application is being offered. Applicant must be a United States Citizen or otherwise authorizedto work or attend school in the United States.
- Documented proof of a disability is required. Scholarship winner will be determined solely by a selection committee at The Platta Law Firm. Selection will in no way be influenced by gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, or any criteria other than the meeting of the application requirements and the committee’s evaluation of the essay attached with the application.
Study experience required
To apply for The Platta Law Firm Students with Disabilities Scholarship, complete the form below and upload thefollowing items in a .pdf or .doc file.
• An essay: 600-1200 words, on one of the three topics listed above
• An official or unofficial academic transcript• College acceptance letter – or – current college IDBy sending in your application, you confirm that you have read and are in agreement with Terms & Conditions.
Additionally, applicants should submit an essay on one of the topics listed below with a 600-word count minimum and1,200 word maximum.
• Tell us about a time that your disability became an obstacle for you and how you overcame it.
• Is there anyone with your disability that serves as a role model? Explain how and why.
• How can the United States government improve learning conditions for students with your disability?