The 1,000 Dreams Scholarship provides one-time educational assistance for currently enrolled high school or college-aged women throughout the United States.
This can include assistance for needs including, but not exclusive to:
- educational conferences
- instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits
- graduate exam application fees
Needs that are ongoing (e.g., utility bills, food costs) or related to medical care are not covered by this fund. This scholarship is not to fund tuition. The intention is to provide access to educational opportunities beyond tuition.
This educational assistance can include needs such as, but not limited to: educational conferences, instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits, graduate exam application fees, and textbooks. Ongoing needs such as tuition, room and board fees, etc. are not covered by this fund.
- The students eligible for assistance shall be women attending high school or a two-year or four-year college/university in the United States.
- Students must demonstrate financial need. Applications must include two letters of recommendation and an essay explaining how the grant would be used.
- Selection will be based on application contents, financial need and information gathered from letter(s) of recommendation. Previous recipients are not eligible to reapply for this scholarship.
Study experience required
Applications must include two letters of recommendation and an essay explaining how the grant would be used.