Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
International Excellence Scholarship is awarded to students who can demonstrate exceptional academic and extra-curricular achievement.
The total value of this scholarship is £4,000.
- An international student.
- Starting a course in January at their Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses.
- Studying a three-year bachelor degree or a postgraduate taught degree (this includes our PG Dip Legal Practice Course).
- Studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study.
- Undergraduate students should have achieved ABB grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate students should hold a 2:1 or above (or equivalent).
- Degree apprenticeships, foundation degrees, distance learning or work-based degrees, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, students applying to ARU College, and students joining a Masters with credit are excluded.
Study experience required
Complete the application form and submit a 500-word supporting statement outlining why you’re suitable for this scholarship.
You will also need to submit supporting documentation including evidence of your extra-curricular activities. This is likely to be certificate or letter from a senior member of the organisation(s) you’ve been involved with.
Apply by 10 November.