The Leadership and Management at Lancaster University - Management School provides an opportunity for PhD students to explore issues around the topics of critical leadership studies, human resource management, organisational behaviours, international management, learning and action research, and sociologies of work and gender studies.
At Lancaster University Management School you will find a truly international, established and ambitious community. We’re quadruple-accredited and world-ranked. Research is at the heart of our success and informs our teaching, pushes boundaries and transforms lives. Our collaborative approach and access to cutting edge knowledge makes us a beacon for top-talent; the place to be.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Innovation and Improvement Science
- 36 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 41 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A relevant UK Masters degree with the a minimum of 65% overall and 65% in the dissertation, or a non-UK Masters degree, graded at the equivalent level.
- We may also consider non-standard applicants, please contact us for information.
- If you have studied outside of the UK, we would advise you to check our list of international qualifications before submitting your application.
International17700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4407 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.