We offer a phd degree in Higher Education at University of Kentucky.
- Students may select an area of concentration from the history and philosophy of higher education, the socio-cultural study of higher educaiton, legal and organizational study of higher education, or research, measurement, and evaluation in higher education. Ph.D. dissertations are expected to advance knowledge in the field and/or further develop existing theory.
- The program is ideally suited for those who wish to develop the scholarly competence required for service as faculty.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A personal/professional statement is very important to your application. Doctoral candidates should also outline goals for research in the doctoral program.
- Writing Sample
- Letters of recommendation
- CV (optional): please include work history, any certifications/licensures, publications and research, and hobbies or special interests.
Living costs for Lexington-Fayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.