The Department of Agricultural Economics at University of Kentucky offers graduate studies at both the Master's level (M.S.) and the Doctoral level (Ph.D.).
- Students holding Bachelor's degrees are eligible to apply for admission to the Master's program.
- Students with a Master's degree are eligible to apply for admission to the Ph.D. program. Students may petition to enter the Ph.D. program after one year in the M.S. program.
- Ordinarily, students entering this program will have completed a Plan A Master's degree (thesis) program at UK or elsewhere.
- In exceptional cases, a student holding the B.S. degree may enter the doctoral program without first completing the M.S. degree, but only upon receiving special approval.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Agriculture View 21 other PhDs in Agriculture in United States
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- References may be submitted at the Apply Yourself website or by email (professional letter of recommendation) to the Director of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Resumé
- Your Personal Statement
- GRE/TOEFL or IELTS Scores (copy)
Living costs for Lexington-Fayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.