This is the right programme for you – whether you want to:
- understand and challenge the ways that vulnerable individuals and groups are disadvantaged and marginalised
- become a social worker, community and youth worker, therapist or counsellor
- change people’s lives through dance, drama and music
You’ll benefit from the wealth of experience of our staff and their commitment to ensuring that you’ll leave us as a reflective, research-minded professional. The Community and Youth Work programme is offered by the Goldsmiths, University of London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCurrent research topics include:
- ‘Community Participation in New Deal for Communities Programmes’
- ‘Participation, Power, Authority and Empowerment: Case Studies from West London’
- ‘Parental Participation and Local Budgeting: Comparing and Contrasting Experiences in the UK and in a Southern Context’
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology Sociology View 32 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Details of your education history, including the dates of all exams/assessments
- The email address of your referee who we can request a reference from, or alternatively an electronic copy of your academic reference
- Contact details of a second referee
- A personal statement – this can either be uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, or completed online
- If available, an electronic copy of your educational transcript
- Details of your research proposal
International18900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4407 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.