The Social, Therapeutic and Community Studies Department welcomes enquiries from appropriately qualified applicants with research interests that align with those of its staff.
The Social Work programme at Goldsmiths, University of London provides a thriving research environment in which the research interests of staff are enormously varied, including:
- child protection
- learning disability
- mental health
- the interconnections between domestic violence and child abuse
- explorations of gender and sexuality in social care
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child protection
- Learning disability
- Mental health
- The interconnections between domestic violence and child abuse
- Explorations of gender and sexuality in social care
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Area & Cultural Studies Sociology View 58 other Masters in Sociology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Details of your education history, including the dates of all exams/assessments
- The email address of your referee who we can request a reference from, or alternatively an electronic copy of your academic reference
- Contact details of a second referee
- A personal statement – this can either be uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, or completed online
- If available, an electronic copy of your educational transcript
- Details of your research proposal
International14760 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14760 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4407 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.