- Each Physical Therapy program at the Utica College Online is distinct, offering education to meet the needs of the learners, whether on campus for entrance into the profession (entry level) or through a combined residency and online model for the practicing clinician who aspires to have the degree commensurate with the requirement for the future of PT.
- Each program is contributing to the community of learners both near and far. Students in the entry level program are involved in clinical experiences nationally and internationally; students in the post professional program have access to the finest curriculum and faculty from any location in the world, once the initial residency weekend is completed.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinical Sciences Foundation
- Movement Science
- Prevention, Health Promotion and Wellness
- Caring for the Community I
- Clinical Sciences: Neuromuscular
- Case Analysis: Neuromuscular
- Motor Development, Learning and Control
- Evidence in Clinical Practice II
- Neuromuscular Systems
- NeurmuscuLar Systems II
- Caring for the Community Ill
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 21 other PhDs in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher from an accredited institution.
- 2 personal recommendations
- Knowledge of the profession through work or volunteer experience. A broad overview of the profession is preferable to experience in a limited area. More than one experience is required (total 40 hours). Complete a Clinical Observation Sheet for each experience. Complete at least 10 hours in an inpatient setting with the remainder of the 40 hours in another setting such as an outpatient setting, a school, etc.
- An academic history that includes the courses listed below. All courses should have been taken through the appropriate departments, e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology.
International35324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17662 USD per semester during 36 months.
National35324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17662 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.