The structure and content of the doctor's degree study programme promotes the acquisition of scientific knowledge, extended skills and competencies to be applied in scientific research.
Currently and in perspective, the mission and role of the Business Administration programme of the Information Systems Management Institute in Riga can be performed in the following three areas:
- first - education and science;
- second - entrepreneurship;
- third - state government.
Being the highest level of education in business administration and a successive stage of scientific research, all the three areas are interrelated and are the part of the European model. New Doctors of Business Administration are highly required in private and state higher education institutions of Latvia and Europe, in state institutions and private firms, in state administration and nongovernmental organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The content of the programme comprises of theoretical study courses, in the amount of 40 credit points, as well as research work, which results in elaboration of a promotion thesis in the amount of 120 credit points.
- A promotion thesis can be elaborated in the following ways: dissertation; set of thematically common scientific publications; monograph.
- 48 months
- 58 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Higher Education or Bachelor’s degree Diploma
- Master’s degree Diploma
- Copy of a document proving work experience in the field of entrepreneurship
- Description of education and professional activities
- Passport copy
- 3 photographs
- Application for the theme of promotional thesis providing the rationale for choosing the research topic and research program. If the alleged supervisor is not involved in the implementation of this Doctoral study programme, his CV should be attached to the application form.
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3600 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3600 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.