West Virginia University is proud to add a new chapter to the legacy of the College of Business and Economics with the addition of the Doctor of Philosophy Program in Business Administration. The program is designed to prepare students to assume faculty positions at business schools around the globe. Students are exposed to world-class faculty members who are committed to fostering the development of the students through academic research and instruction of university-level courses. Coursework will be tailored to students’ specific interests to provide depth in key areas most relevant to their planned research.
The programmeThe Ph.D. Program in Business Administration is designed to provide students with enough flexibility to discover an intellectual niche while ensuring that all students acquire:
- Research expertise in a particular major of study;
- Practical application and teaching exposure within undergraduate business classes; and
- Competence in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Finance Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Management Ph.D. in Business Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 61 for undergraduate students; 79 for graduate students
- IELTS: 6.0 for undergraduate students; 6.5 for graduate students
- Other: Visit the Admissions website for detailed application instructions and apply online.
International20184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20184 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National20184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20184 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State6384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6384 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.