The aim of the program is to prepare a generation of highly effective PhD scholars aiming to pursue careers in the academia or consulting in the private or public sector. The Business Administration program at the European University Cyprus (EUC) provides students with a solid theoretical background and the opportunity to conduct innovative, highly and advancing the field focused research in business administration, for the purpose of creating new knowledge.
Our graduates work in:
- Corporate Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Consultancy
- Governmental Organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Quantitative Research Methods
- Advanced Qualitative Research Methods
- Advanced Studies in Business Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Official copies of Bachelor and Master Degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements).
- Official copies of academic transcripts.
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two).
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members of higher academic institutions.
- Other supportive documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- English Language proficiency certificates (if any).
- Two passport size photos.
- Copy of valid passport/ identity card.
- All eligible applicants will be invited for an interview in Cyprus.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.