- Design and accomplish of large-scale research, the result of which will be an important contribution to the development of Educational Science.
- Promotion of change and development in the workplace.
- Assume leadership roles in their specialty field and workplace.
Doctoral students who successfully complete the program will be able to:
- Assume a position as a faculty member in higher education.
- To play a leading role in the educational field, such as executive administrative positions at schools or the Ministry of Education.
- To work as executives in the Ministry of Education and Culture service (such as: Pedagogical Institutes, Curriculum Development Services).
- Take higher administrative / academic / advisory role to private educational institutions, research centers or advisory service centers.
Access to Further Studies:
On successful completion of the program graduates will be able to will be able to work as researchers, and academics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The University of Nicosia offers a Doctorate Degree in Education Sciences on the following concentrations:
- Educational Leadership and Administration,
- Theory, Practice and Evaluation of Teaching
- Special Education,
- Teaching of Mathematics and Physical Sciences,
- Teaching Language and Literature,
- Educational Technology,
- Arts and Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 4 other Masters in Education in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Academic Records (True copy of the original)
- Two Letters of recommendation/reference from professors or employers (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only). Certain programmes have additional requirements
- Curriculum Vitae–CV
- Personal Statement
- Research proposal
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Portfolio (for selected programmes of study)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.