This Executive PhD Program in Management from MCI - The Entrepreneurial School aims at applying state-of-the-art knowledge and relevant research skills to contemporary business problems.
A premium program
As a premium executive development program, designed to be academically rigorous and intellectually challenging, it closes the gap between traditional PhD and professional DBA programs.
The Executive PhD Program will be delivered at the Antwerp Management School as well as at the Management Center Innsbruck campuses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Choosing a research topic / Literature
- Developing a research proposal / Quals
- Research design Quants / Quals
- Quants / Research design
- Starting the doctoral work
- Doctoral colloquium
- Work in progress Project
- Work in progress Final Dissertation
Executives and senior business professionals who want to:
- achieve a highly distinguished academic degree,
- combine their work experience with high-level academic research,
- establish or strengthen links with the academic sector,
- pursue a career at the interface of academia and business,
- further develop their research skills and methods,
- broaden and deepen their intellectual capabilities.
The faculty teaching in the Executive PhD Program and supervising PhD theses are internationally renowned experts in their field of research. Moreover, based on their extensive experience both in academia and industry, faculty members can help to integrate practical relevance into academically rigorous theses.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 14 November
- 30 January
- 3 April
- 29 May
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- MBA, Master’s level or equivalent university degree in a relevant field
- demonstration of academic and professional progression
- pre-selected field of research which should show high potential for business and management research
- two letters of recommendation (one academic and one business)
- successful completion of the intake procedure
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15775 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63100 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
EU/EEA15775 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63100 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 1st & 2nd year: EUR 37.100
- 3rd & 4th year: EUR 26.000
- additional year: EUR 7,000
Living costs for Innsbruck
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.