Doctoral School of Molecular Medicine from University of Debrecen is laboratory-based research together with lecture and practical courses, seminars, national and international conferences and access to modern technological platforms makes our Doctoral School one of the best in the country.
Students at Doctoral School of Molecular Medicine from University of Debrecen will:
- gain insight to clinical and translational aspects of disease.
- gain knowledge in biophysical, biochemical and physiological aspects of cellular signaling pathways of excitable and non-excitable cells.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular and cell biology of cellular signaling
- Membrane physical questions and methods
- Physiology and neurobiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Molecular Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Level B2 by CEFR
- MSc degree (biology, physics, chemistry, molecular biology or other relevant field) or Doctor of Medicine/Dentistry /Pharmacy degrees acceptance by a supervisor and a doctoral school (including a preliminary research proposal signed by the supervisor and the head of the school)
- Detailed CV
- Detailed transcript of courses taken during graduate studies
- 2 recommendation letters from former professors
- Proposal for a research topic chosen from those offered by the doctoral school, or a new topic with a detailed description
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD
International16900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA16900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.