Doctoral School of Neurosciences from University of Debrecen aims at providing the most modern neuroscience facilities and state of the art research in the field of basic and clinical neurosciences.
Students in Doctoral School of Neurosciences from University of Debrecen will:
- get off to a productive start in their early research career.
- develop skills in complementary fields
- molecular biology of neurally active molecules,
- cellular and network neuroscience
- human brain imaging
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Level B2 by CEFR
- MSc degree in a relevant field or Doctor of Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy degrees; acceptance by a supervisor and a doctoral school (including a preliminary research proposal signed by the supervisor and the head of the school)
- Detailed CV
- Detailed transcript of courses taken during graduate studies
- 2 recommendation letters from former professors
- Proposal for a research topic chosen from those offered by the doctoral school, or a new topic with a detailed description
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD
International16900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA16900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.