About the Programme
The Mathematical Sciences programme of the University of Padua offers a high qualification training and research opportunity in all the research areas represented in the Department, that include Algebra, Geometry, Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Logic, and Mathematical Physics for the Mathematics area, and Mathematical Finance, Numerical Analysis, Optimization, and Probability, for the Computational Mathematics area.
- Additive Cathegories, Representation Theory, Group Theory
- Algebraic and Complex Analysis
- Algebraic Geometry, Number Theory
- Calculus of Variations, Geometric Measure Theory, Optimal Control and Differential Games
- Celestial Mechanics and KAM Theory, Hamiltonian Systems
- Foundations of Logic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Anyone in possession of the following, regardless of nationality, may apply to take part in the selection process:
- Diploma di laurea (pre-reform regime);
- Laurea specialistica/magistrale (post-reform regime);
- Second-level academic qualifications awarded by AFAM (Higher Education in Art and Music) institutions.
International874 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA874 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2623 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.