Mathematical and Computational Sciences from University of Debrecen introduces students to Mathematical analysis and Knowledge management and its applications.
Students at Mathematical and Computational Sciences from University of Debrecen will gain knowledge in:
- Diophantine and constructive number theory,
- Probability theory,
- Statistics and applied mathematics,
- Operational research, and numerical mathematics
- Functional equations,
- Group algebras and its applications,
- Differential Geometry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Computer Sciences View 3 other PhDs in Applied Mathematics in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- Relevant Master degree
- Detailed CV
- Detailed transcript of courses taken during graduate studies
- 2 recommendation letters from former professors
- Proposal for a research topic chosen from those offered by the doctoral school, or a new topic with a detailed description
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.