Short description of the study programme
PhD candidates are welcome to take part in this research work in order to prepare for the PhD procedure. A degree in the Mechanical Engineering Science program of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics can be earned by sufficiently proving the candidate's ability for selfstanding scientific work that must be demonstrated by writing a thesis summarising the candidate's research results. Furthermore, it is necessary to pass a set of qualifying examinations in some basic and applied sciences related to the field of the submitted thesis. Candidates are to publish their results prior to the submission of their theses.
- 3d Image Synthesis In Practice
- Adaptive Robotics
- Air-Conditioning Systems
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 3 other PhDs in Mechanical Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma of MSc in Mechanical Engineering, other MSc degrees can also be accepted but require particular decision
- Min quality of MSc diploma: good
- Successful admission exam
- An internationally accredited (at least) B2-equivalent language exam in English
- Besides, our Faculty also accepts an official certificate of the Master’s studies in English issued by the previous university
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.