At Pathological Physiology - Pathogenetic Mechanisms of Contemporary Diseases from RUDN University students are intensively immersed into the specialty. In the process of training, postgraduate students study a full range of educational disciplines, undertake educational and on-the-job internships. Postgraduates, who successfully mastered the programme, present a scientific report on the main results of scientific work and pass the state examination as part of the state final certification, which allows them to receive a qualification “Researcher. Research Instructor”.
Graduates with Pathological Physiology - Pathogenetic Mechanisms of Contemporary Diseases from RUDN University will:
- be able to conduct scientific research, teach major-specific and applied disciplines in Russian and foreign universities,
- acquire professional competences in the creation, translation, abstracting, editing, examination of scientific publications of various types.
- hold key positions in educational, state and commercial organizations; continue to develop research activities.
- Foreign Language,
- History and Philosophy of Science,
- Higher Education Pedagogy,
- Methodology of Scientific Research,
- Pathological Physiology,
- Typical Pathological Processes,
- General Pathological Processes,
- Pathophysiology of the Cardio-Vascular System.
- Copy of your degree certificate and diploma supplement. The documents of a foreign state must be translated, legalized or apostilled.
- Your application will be considered by the main criteria: overall GPA of your degree certificate, marks for the major subjects.
- Original degree certificate and Original supplement to the degree certificate translated and legalized.
- Original passport and its translation into Russian;
- Certificate of the HIV and AIDS-negative status.
- 6 identical 3x4 black-and-white photos.
- average score on the results of training at the previous level of education, including the results of training in specialized subjects;
- participation in competitions in specialized disciplines of the chosen direction / specialty of training;
- position of the University in the world rankings , document of education that the candidate provides when enrolling;
- scientific articles
- motivation letter
International5915 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5915 EUR per year during 36 months.
National4974 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4974 EUR per year during 36 months.
For National students from Russia and CIS citizens 446680 RUB
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.