The programme provides an opportunity for a selected group of graduates to develop high-quality research and teaching skills in their selected field.
The aim of the doctoral programme is to educate top-experts for information systems with a broad understanding of the functioning of business environments and systems as well as the understanding and management of analytical instruments.
- understand the legalities in the functioning of business and organizational systems;
- understand and model the organizational processes and data, define and implement technical and process solutions, lead the projects, and integrate the systems;
- master the techniques for the collection, conversion, transfer and storage of data and information; and
- apply the information technology to help the individuals, groups, and organizations in achieving their goals.
The study programme is oriented primarily to creation, research, and management of information sub-systems of different organization systems. The courses are designed in such a way that the acquired knowledge, in addition to the theoretical foundations, is directed also to practical use at various levels of organization and management of organization from the field of information activity.
Graduates are thus equipped also with knowledge needed for research work with technologies supporting the application of information systems in various genres of industry, finance, insurance, state administration, health care, education, science, and research.
The study programme has been accredited by the Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (Slovenian abbreviation: NAKVIS; English abbreviation SQAA).
- Decision Theory and Systems for Decision Support (9)
- Knowledge Discovery from Data (9)
- Digitalization of Business Models (9)
- Software Engineering (9)
- Information System Development: Methods and Techniques (9)
- System Dynamics and Development of Strategies (9)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International3404 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3404 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3404 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3404 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Maribor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.