Built on a partnership of over 10 years, the new DBA at Fudan is delivered at the School of Economics, Fudan University in Shanghai, China; Durham University Business School in Durham, UK and the Silicon Valley in San Francisco, USA, with Fudan being the main location.
The DBA at Fudan programme of Durham University is for motivated high achievers looking to focus on finance or management, through the development of their research, as well as their analytical and critical thinking skills to the highest level. The Durham DBA at Fudan will enable you to bring an unparalleled combination of independent thinking and business knowledge to your organisation and your future career.
You will be part of two prominent research communities at Durham University Business School and the School of Economics at Fudan University – both hubs of lively debate and experienced diverse academics and managers from around the world. You will be encouraged to contribute to research activities and culture, presenting your findings at conferences and as your research develops, you’ll also be given opportunities to submit your work for publication.
The DBA at Fudan is primarily delivered at the School of Economics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
The module Design Thinking for Innovation will be delivered in Silicon Valley (USA), the global home of both technological innovation and the design thinking community, enabling students to observe, research and participate in product and service development processes first-hand.
In addition, either core module 3 or elective module 1 will be delivered in Durham University Business School (UK), enabling students to experience Durham and develop connections with the School’s Research Centres and the wider research community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practising Business Research
- Strategic Visioning, Leadership and Change Management
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Global Financial Markets and Institutions
- Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Design Thinking for Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Deadline: 6 weeks prior to the start of the programme.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 37 other PhDs in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Masters degree in a discipline related to business and management or finance from a recognised university or other institution of higher education; or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- If English is not your first language you will need IELTS 7.0 (no element below 6.0) or Pearson Test of English Overall Score 70+ (No element below 62).
- You will be required to submit a research proposal of between 1,500-2,000 words as part of the selection process.
- An interview will be conducted with each applicant prior to an offer being recommended.
- A minimum of two years’ business and management experience at an appropriate level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14583 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87500 GBP for the full programme during 72 months.
EU/EEA14583 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87500 GBP for the full programme during 72 months.
- Year 1 - £35,000
- Year 2 - £35,000
- Year 3 - £8,750
- Year 4 - £8,750
Living costs for Durham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.