The Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Level 8) is offered by Stanmore School of Business.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
Students on completing Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Level 8) at the Stanmore School of Business:
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
We are accredited by Qualifi, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. We offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
The diploma is awarded by Qualfi, UK.
Programme StructureCourse Content
- Leadership Qualities and Practice
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Communication
- Culture and its Impact on Strategy
- Research Methods
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 9 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Learners must possess:
- Level 7 Award/Diploma or a Masters degree
- Any other equivalent qualification
- 5-6 year of work experience if none of the above evaluated on case to case basis. OR;
International1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1399 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1399 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 6 months: GBP £1399
- 9 months: GBP £1099
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.