Refining, Petrochemical and Chemical Engineering from University of Porto has five partner Portuguese universities:
- University of Aveiro, Faculty of Science and Technology
- University of Coimbra, Faculty of Science and Technology
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculty of Engineering
- University of Porto and Instituto Superior Técnico - Universidade Técnica de Lisboa
Students at Refining, Petrochemical and Chemical Engineering from University of Porto
will gain knowledge in:
- Business Environment;
- Advanced Training
- Modules made to measure
- Scientific Research
- Advanced Separation Systems
- Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Reactors
- Thesis Project
- Energy and Environment Management
- Process Systems Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Natural Resource Management View 9 other PhDs in Chemical Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data
- Graduation certificate regarding a higher education degree
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation;
- Information regarding the supervisor;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional)
International2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Students covered by the international student status (CPLP) - 2.750,00€
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.