The University of West Georgia is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). We offer a degree in Instructional Technology, Media and Design at University of West Georgia.
Method of Delivery
- Coursework is 100% online.
This program is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This degree program has two concentrations:
- Specialist in Education with a Major in Media, Instructional Technology
- Specialist in Education with a Major in Media, School Library Media
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Grad Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Applicants should also review the Graduate Studies Website for individual program specific requirements and tasks that must be completed prior to admission. See Graduate Studies Application Process.
- International applicants are subject to additional requirements and application deadlines. See Procedures for International Students.
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Admissions Office.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.