The student who is enrolled in Political Science and International Relations program of the Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University must fulfill at least one of the following conditions in order to graduate.
- Two papers presented at national or international scientific meetings,
- An article published in a peer-reviewed/ indexed journal, accepted for publication, or received a DOI number,
- Two papers presented at Social / Science symposiums organized by IZU.
- The publication should be about the subject of the student's thesis or a subject related to the department.
- In publications, the approval of the thesis supervisor must be obtained.
- Publications must have the name of Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to apply to the PhD program, a master's degree with thesis is required in the fields of Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration, Sociology or History. Scientific preparation is applied to those who do not hold a bachelor's or master's degree in Political Science and / or International Relations, Political Science / International Relations and Public Administration or Public Administration.
- Get at least 55 points from ALES (SÖZ or EA-point type). For GRE-ALES equivalent see the table
- To get a score of at least 70 from YDS or YÖKDİL (English) or an equivalent score from the foreign language (English) exams accepted as equivalent by ÖSYM.
- Graduates of the Non-Thesis Master's Program cannot apply to the doctoral program. Students enrolled in or graduated from non-thesis master's programs before 6/2/2013 can apply for PhD programs.
International1917 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5753 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National1917 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5753 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- TRY 50,000 one time
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.