Students will be instructed in management principles and in the broader visionary perspectives necessary for effective leadership.
- The Strategic Leadership program from James Madison University emphasizes practical applications grounded in sophisticated research skills needed for data-based, innovative decision-making in current and future practice.
- The leadership course work encompasses models, theories and processes, as well as applications. The capstone leadership course requires an externship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nonprofit and Community Leadership
- Organizational Science and Leadership
- Postsecondary Analysis and Leadership
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete your Online Application
- Degree program applicants should upload unofficial transcripts with their online application. If your transcript is not from JMU, OFFICIAL and FINAL transcripts demonstrating the degree has conferred will be required AFTER you are accepted into a program. Instructions will be in your acceptance letter.
- Certificate program applicants do not submit unofficial transcripts with their application. Instead, please submit official transcripts.
- Some programs require letters of recommendation.
- If required by your program, send official standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.) directly from the testing center.
International1231 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1231 USD per credit during .
National1231 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1231 USD per credit during .
In-State499 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during .
Living costs for Harrisonburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.