- Doctor of Nursing Practice graduates at the Valparaiso University will likely seek practice leadership roles such as advanced practice nurses, managers of quality initiatives, executives in health care organizations, directors of clinical programs, and faculty responsible for clinical program delivery and clinical teaching.
- Ethical Issues in Advanced Practice Nursing
- Organizational & Systems Leadership in Healthcare
- Business & Legal Aspects of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Evidence-based Practice for Advanced Practice Nurses
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed Post MSN-DNP application form;
- A MSN degree from an accredited university with a grade point average of at least 3.25;
- Unencumbered RN license in the State in which clinical course work hours will be completed;
- Copy of all registered nurse licenses;
- Certification as an advance practice nurse;
- Copy of current APN certification for advanced practice nursing specialty
International6435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 36 months.
National6435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.