At Machines and Equipment doctoral study programme from Brno University of Technology the education obtained within this study programme also comprises a training and attestation for scientific work.
Graduates with Machines and Equipment doctoral study programme from Brno University of Technology will:
- gain high quality education
- benefit of modern and well-equipped laboratories available for teaching, research and development activities.
- have no difficulties in finding a job.
- Power Engineering
- Fluid Engineering
- Process Engineeing
- Machines and Eqiupments
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Automotive and Handling Engineering
- Aircraft Design and Air Transport
- Environmental Engineering
- Control of Machines and Processes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other PhDs in Mechanical Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The student must have finished a relevant field of technical science MSc study programme.
- The admission procedure consists of the parts from applied mathematics and physics and a discussion on a topic related to the subject of PhD study programme.
- Acceptance procedure – possible situations: standard exam in English from mathematics, physics and scientific field of the chosen topic or the Scientific Board will evaluate your education and study history documented in your CV, as well as results of your scientific work (espec. list of publications) and the exam could be remitted or you might supply two reference recommendation letters of two specialists in the field (professors, doctors of science...) and in this case the exam could be remitted.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.