Macromolecular Chemistry from Brno University of Technology is based on the so-called individual study plan, in which you and your supervisor set out exactly what you want to study and what subjects you want to study.
Graduates with Macromolecular Chemistry from Brno University of Technology will:
- be able to formulate independently the scientific problem,
- be able to design the hypothesis for the solution and to carry out experimental and theoretical work for its confirmation.
- be capable of critical evaluation of published scientific informations and of presentation of experimental results in english language as well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Macromolecular Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Macromolecular systems,
- Optical and electronic
- Chemistry of free radicals,
- Photochemistry, plasmochemistry and plasmophysics,
- Computer application in chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Molecular Sciences View 6 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Condition for admitting is a completed higher education.
- CV including (i) a list of published works and information on the professional activities and results achieved by the applicant so far in addressing the issues related to the selected doctoral degree study topic, and (ii) where appropriate, other relevant supporting documents demonstrating his/her professional competence, such as referrals from persons with whom the applicant has been professionally in contact; and
- letter of intent in which the applicant shall comment on the expected involvement in future scientific work and justify the choice of the topic.
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.