Biostatisticians play key roles in designing studies—from helping to formulate the questions that can be answered by data collection to the decisions on how best to collect the data—and in analyzing the resulting data.
- Our Biostatistics faculty from McGill University work in close collaboration with epidemiologists, clinicians, public health specialists, basic scientists, and other health researchers.
- Epidemiology: Introduction and statistical models
- Epidemiology: Regression Models
- Data Analysis & Report Writing
- Generalized Linear Models
- Honours Regression and Analysis of Variance
- Mathematical Statistics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBioinformatics & Biostatistics View 13 other PhDs in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in Canada
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application opening dates are set by Enrolment Services in consultation with Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (GPS), while application deadlines are set by the Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Occupational Health and may be revised at any time.
- Applicants must verify all deadlines and documentation requirements well in advance on the appropriate McGill departmental website.
International16122 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16122 CAD per year during 36 months.
National2624 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2624 CAD per year during 36 months.
McGill University is committed to provide financial support for graduate education. Through Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (GPS) and other academic units, McGill is working to increase the number of student fellowships and scholarships, exploring new avenues for student support, and making it easier to disburse existing funds. Our competitive funding support offers, coupled with Montreal’s low cost of living, makes graduate studies at McGill a wise educational investment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.