The intention of the Computer Science - Bioinformatics option from McGill University is to train students to become researchers in this interdisciplinary field.
- This includes the development of strategies for experimental design, the construction of tools to analyze datasets, the application of modelling techniques, the creation of tools for manipulating bioinformatics data, the integration of biological databases and the use of algorithms and statistics.
- Bioinformatics Seminar
- Ph.D. Comprehensive Examination
- Thesis Proposal and Area Examination
- Bioinformatics: Molecular Biology
- Bioinformatics: Proteomics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduate Record Examination
International32244 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16122 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National5248 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2624 CAD per semester during 36 months.
McGill University is committed to provide financial support for graduate education. Through Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (GPS) and other academic units, McGill is working to increase the number of student fellowships and scholarships, exploring new avenues for student support, and making it easier to disburse existing funds. Our competitive funding support offers, coupled with Montreal’s low cost of living, makes graduate studies at McGill a wise educational investment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.