Medical Sciences from University of Belgrade focuses on applying the results of experimental, clinical or epidemiological research in everyday practice, achieved through the development of practical skills required to organize research in the laboratory, clinical setting or population whether they consist of experimental animals, healthy subjects or patient groups;
Graduates with Medical Sciences from University of Belgrade will be capable of designing and conducting:
- various types of experimental,
- clinical or epidemiological types of research,
- database management,
- statistical analyses and research result interpretation,
- written or oral communication,
- research protocol development, including the preparation of a project proposal, critical analysis and interpretation of medical expert and scientific literature
- Skeletal Biology
- Physiological Sciences
- Public Health Endocrinology
- Neurology Surgery Cardiology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Previously completed Integrated Academic Medical Studies as part of the undergraduate studies, with the total of 360 ECTS points, or Graduate Academic Studies in appropriate areas with minimum 300 ETCS points.
International1275 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1275 EUR per year during 36 months.
National1275 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1275 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Belgrade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.