About the Program
The Management program of the Case Western Reserve University is based on the expectation that the practitioner-scholar will develop the ability to think intensely and critically about problems confronting an organization, a community, a nation and the world.
Students are afforded the opportunities to conceptually model these "wicked" problems, challenge existing assumptions and test new ideas. This is accomplished in a cross-disciplinary fashion with relevant contributions to both management theory and practice.
Curricula and coursework in these programs provide a foundation for conducting rigorous research and practicing evidence-based management. Courses are interrelated theoretically and methodologically and prepare students to bring academic, theoretical and data-driven perspectives to bear on problems that they may encounter in their organizations or in public policy advocacy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Practice of Collective Action
- Leading Change
- Flourishing Enterprise: Creating Sustainable Value for Business and World Benefit
- Understanding, Designing, Managing Complex Systems
- Conflict & Cooperation in the Global Arena
- Causal Analysis of Business Problems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 10 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Objectives
- Academic Transcripts: Documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by certified translations in English
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: A non refundable application fee of $50 is required for each application submitted
- Test Scores
- Applicants must have a good academic record
- Applicants will be expected to meet all of the undergraduate prerequisites for the proposed field of graduate study
International2889 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2889 USD per credit during 36 months.
National2889 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2889 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.