This program is currently offered as a concentration within the Management Science Ph.D. program. The rapid growth in this nascent field provides ample opportunities for increased research activity and very attractive employment opportunities. We are looking for students with strong quantitative abilities and a desire to be a pioneer in the field of analytics.
The program is designed to have faculty work with a highly qualified and motivated group of students in a collaborative relationship to create a high level of learning and research productivity. While the focus is on research productivity, significant attention is also paid to grooming the student for classroom teaching. The Business Analytics and Statistics program is offered by the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
Requirements for this include:
- Graduate Seminar in Applied Statistics
- Advanced Topics in Design of Experiments and Linear Models
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Statistical Inference
- Advanced Prescriptive Analytics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Statistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 29 other PhDs in Applied Mathematics in United States
- The completed online Graduate Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee
- One unofficial transcript from all colleges and universities attended submitted on-line at the time of application to the Graduate School
- The submission of official transcripts and degree certificates
- Departmental application
- Reference letters or rating forms
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 36 months.
National13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.