It prepares students for teaching and research positions as well as those in policy, practice, and community outreach, recognizing that a rigorous research background is required for all of them. The program is flexible, allowing students to develop individualized programs in which they can focus on a selected area of study. The Child and Family Studies program is offered by the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- Statistics / Analytic courses
- Research Methods
- Electives outside of CFS
- Professional Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Psychology Early Childhood Education View 12 other PhDs in Family & Consumer Science in United States
- The completed online Graduate Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee
- One unofficial transcript from all colleges and universities attended submitted on-line at the time of application to the Graduate School
- The submission of official transcripts and degree certificates
- Departmental application
- Reference letters or rating forms
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 48 months.
National13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.