We offer a phd degree in Neuroscience at The University of Iowa. Applicants must meet the Admission Requirements of the Graduate College and the department offering the degree program (review the department's web site or the General Catalog for departmental requirements).
- International students whose first language is not English are advised to review the English language proficiency recommendations for prospective applicants.
- Fundamental Neurobiology
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Principles of Neuropsychology
- Neuroscience Seminar
- Neuroscience Research
- Directed Study in Neuroscience
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience View 26 other PhDs in Neuroscience in United States
- You must first submit the online application to the Graduate College and pay the $60 application fee by credit card ($100 for international applicants).
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email instructing you on how to upload your supporting documents and submit letters of recommendation. All supplemental material must be uploaded from your Admissions Profile in MyUI, our online service center for applicants and students. You can only access this AFTER you have submitted your application.
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Personal Statement
Living costs for Iowa City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.