Strategic Communication from University of Johannesburg is designed to develop highly specialised and in-depth theoretical, professional and research skills within the disciplines of Corporate Communication and Communication.
Students at Strategic Communication from University of Johannesburg will:
- gain a comprehensive command of advanced communication research methodology,
- have a significant and original contribution to the discipline of corporate communication
- engage in critical dialogue.
- Orthodox and Critical Perspectives in Marketing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Corporate Strategy
- Essentials of Finance
- Communication Law.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Master’s Degree in Communication is required, with a minimum average of 65%.
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of a non - refundable Application Fee R200.00 (only hardcopy application)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of lecturing (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 7 and TOEFL at an average score of 105–120 for Postgraduate programmes)
International797 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 EUR per year during 36 months.
National1065 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1065 EUR per year during 36 months.
- National students fee per semester is R9 790,00 - R19 660,00
- International students fee per year is R14,634 – R171,158.
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.