The Business Administration program at Louisiana Tech University prepares graduates for careers in colleges and schools of business that emphasize outstanding teaching and research relevant to private and public organizations.
- Areas of study include Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, and Management. Not all concentrations are available to applicants at all times.
- Each cohort consist of 3-4 students in an attempt to build camaraderie in the cohort and allow students to support each other through the doctoral education process. Currently, the DBA program is not accepting students in finance or accounting concentrations.
- Major concentrations (minimum of 18 hours) include Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, and Management. Not all concentrations are available to applicants at all times. #
- DBA concentrations are only offered where faculty resources and research activities are sufficient to serve DBA students adequately. Contact the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs for available concentrations each academic year. Currently, the DBA program is not accepting students in finance or accounting concentrations.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 57 other PhDs in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Contact the College of Business to determine if your area of interest is accepting students in this particular year. Some programs accept students biannually.
- Take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). A minimum GMAT score of 550 is required for admission to the program.
- Complete a Graduate School application online and pay application fee. Along with your application, you will be asked to provide three references and their contact information.
- Request official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities be sent to the Graduate School.
- After your application is completed, you may be invited to participate in an interview with selected doctoral faculty. The admission decision will be made by the DBA Admissions Committee after this interview. All of an applicant’s credentials will be used in making this decision.
Living costs for Ruston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.