The purpose and objectives of the PhD Program in Business Administration from University of Cyprus are:
- Generate a new breed of researchers and academics who will adhere to high quality research standards.
- Attract high quality students from both Cyprus and abroad with the potential to carry out interesting and value-enhancing research.
- Promote original research that advances the body of knowledge in the field of business administration.
- Strengthen the research orientation and enhance the publication productivity of the Department.
- Contribute to the sustainment and further development of a strong in-house research culture.
- Philosophy of Science in Business Administration
- Strategic Management
- Research Methods in Business Administration I (Quantitative Methods)
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Theory
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For entry to the PhD Program, applicants must hold a Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a related subject
- Applications from candidates interested in the following fields of study will be considered:
- Management, Marketing, Operations Management/Management Science, Management Information Systems
- A preliminary research proposal (up to 1500 words) that describes the candidate’s proposed research topic. Specifically, the proposal should include outlines of:
- The research questions and their significance
- The proposed research methodology to address the research questions
- The key literature on the research topic
- A timetable for completing the PhD
- Proof of very good knowledge of the English language (test results and/or certificates obtained). This is not necessary for applicants who received their degrees for programs taught in English.
- Three reference letters from University professors familiar with the candidate and his/her academic performance
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- PhD students holders of master's degrees: Total fees €4.000.
- PhD students non-holders of master's degrees: Total fees €6.500.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.