All students in the Physiology and Biophysics program from University of Miami are supported by stipends and tuition waivers throughout their graduate training. A high faculty to student ratio assures that each student receives individualized help from the faculty together with access to the latest scientific instrumentation.
- Student training is enhanced by research seminars and student-oriented discussions presented by world-renowned visiting scientists, as well as by participation in research seminars and research discussion groups.
- We seek to provide a congenial and supportive environment in which each student develops to the fullest their abilities to reason critically, design and conduct incisive experiments, and communicate research results effectively in both written and oral formats.
Our graduate program is a research program with specialties covering all levels of physiology and biophysics including:
- Ion channels and transporters
- Molecular structure and modelling
- Sensory Mechanisms
- Signal Transduction
- Muscle Physiology
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 83 other PhDs in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.