Neurobiology and Anatomy continue to expand our strength in developmental biology, including early embryonic development, neurogenesis, and synapse formation, as well as in functional neuroscience, utilizing molecular and genetic approaches as well as physiology and behavior. The department at University of Utah is an integral part of campus-wide neuroscience and developmental biology communities.
- The Department of Neurobiology is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment.
- We believe that diversity spurs innovation and discovery and that our department is enriched by the unique perspectives of each member.
- We are committed to change and will work to bring down barriers that create discrimination and limit opportunity in our department and academic community.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management Health Sciences View 154 other PhDs in Health Sciences in United States
- The department offers a course of study leading to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Neurobiology and Anatomy.
- Most Neurobiology and Anatomy doctoral students are admitted via the Bioscience PhD Programs in Year 1. In exceptional circumstances, students may be accepted into the department by direct admission: such students must meet the minimum admission requirements of the Graduate School.
International125310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 48 months.
National125310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State35280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1176 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.