- Only interdepartmental program at U of U that offers a Ph.D.
- Thesis Neuroscience at University of Utah laboratories are available in over 70 laboratories from 14 participating departments.
- Lectures from visiting scientists, retreats at the Snowbird Resort, student retreats and Brain Institute symposia expose students to research being conducted internationally.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Frontiers in Neuroscience
- Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience
- Systems Neuroscience
- Neuroanatomy for Biomedical Scientists
- Neurophysiology Laboratory
- Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Neuroscience Rotations
- Developmental Neurobiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Microbiology View 90 other PhDs in Human Medicine in United States
- All applicants must submit scores from the verbal, quantitative, and analytical portions of the GRE; college transcripts; three letters of recommendation; and a statement of career interests.
International125310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 48 months.
National125310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State35280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1176 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.