The primary goal of the Microbiology and Immunology graduate program at University of Utah is to train students to conduct hypothesis-driven research and to train them for careers as independent scientific investigators. Presently the division faculty utilizes the modern tools available in the disciplines of genetics, biochemistry, developmental biology, microbiology and immunology. The division faculty members in each of these areas are outstanding scientifically, evidenced by their solid publication records and frequent presentations at scientific meetings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Didactic Course
- Special Topics
- Pathology Research in Progress
- Pathology Journal Club
- Departmental Seminars and Thesis Defenses
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Biochemistry View 108 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- An applicant for admission to The Graduate School must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, based on all undergraduate work. If the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, a GPA will be calculated on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of the undergraduate work for admission consideration;
- Meeting the academic department’s admission standards, and receiving a recommendation for admission to their graduate program.
International4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 36 months.
National4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 36 months.
In-State1176 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1176 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.