The Population Health Sciences - Clinical and Translational Epidemiology Emphasis will prepare graduates to shape and foster data-driven quality healthcare in this country and abroad.
The collaboration between health systems researchers, translational epidemiologists, and biostatisticians throughout the program exemplify team-based and collaborative research from inception. There will be a seamless transition from students to professionals in the field to leaders in healthcare transformation, mirroring the shift in medicine towards multi- and trans-disciplinary collaboration.
- Statistical Methods for Epidemiological Research
- Analysis of Secondary Data
- Applied Modern Causal Inference
- Epidemiologic Theory and Methods
- Research Compliance Training
- Comparative Health Systems Seminar
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 161 other PhDs in Health Sciences in United States
- An applicant for admission to The Graduate School must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, based on all undergraduate work. If the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, a GPA will be calculated on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of the undergraduate work for admission consideration;
- Meeting the academic department’s admission standards, and receiving a recommendation for admission to their graduate program.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 36 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 36 months.
In-StateFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1176 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.