The Institute of Medicine’s 2002 report at University of Utah on Health Professions Education recommended strategies for restructuring all clinical education in the health professions to be consistent with the principles of 21st century health systems. Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse Midwifery and Womens Health Nurse Practitioner Emphasis is offered at
These recommendations stressed that health science students and all working professionals develop and maintain proficiency in 5 core areas: delivering patient-centered care, working as part of interdisciplinary teams, practicing evidence-based medicine, focusing on quality improvement, and using information technology.
- Principles of Health Care Financing
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Masters Synthesis
- Advanced Evidence Based Practice
- Advanced Physical Assess & health Promo Across the Lifespan
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Pathophysiology for DNP Students
- Application of Outcome Measures for Clinicians
- DNP Scholarly Project
An applicant for admission to The Graduate School must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, based on all undergraduate work. If the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, a GPA will be calculated on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of the undergraduate work for admission consideration;
- Meeting the academic department’s admission standards, and receiving a recommendation for admission to their graduate program.
International125310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 36 months.
National125310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 36 months.
In-State35280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1176 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.