The School of Chemical, Biological and Materials Engineering (CBME) from University of Oklahoma offers two graduate degrees, the Master of Science in Chemical Engineering and the Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering.
- A special master of science curriculum in chemical engineering is available for students with an undergraduate degree in an area other than chemical engineering, such as chemistry, physics, biology or a similar area.
- Our faculty research and education programs include exciting new areas such as tissue engineering, carbon nanotube synthesis and applications, genetic engineering, nanostructured materials and devices, and cell adhesion.
- These new fields build on and complement traditional strengths in energy, thermodynamics, surfactants, polymers, process systems engineering, and more.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 29 other PhDs in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- School, degree, and concentration of interest.
- Transcripts of your academic record.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General test scores. Please refer to each school’s website regarding to their requirements of GRE scores.
- Recommendations from people who are familiar with your work, in particular faculty members who have supervised your coursework or research.
- A written description of your graduate study objectives.
- A personal statement for any additional information is optional.
- An applicant with a degree from an institution where the language of instruction is not English is required to provide official score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Although schools may adjust their GPA requirements to reflect their own applicant needs, the Graduate College generally looks for applicants who have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.